Shop with us
Shop in our stores or shop with us online at either location!
1. Shop In-Stores 10am to 4pm Tuesday through Saturday
- Children may enter the store with a parent or guardian, not to exceed capacity limits that are set. Children in carriers or stroller do not count towards capacity limits. Children must be at an adults side at all times.
- A face mask is required for everyone age 5+ to shop in our stores. We ask that everyone follow proper face mask-wearing protocols which includes having nose and mouth covered at all times. If you do not have a mask, we do have them for sale for all ages.
- Children ages 2 to 4 are highly encouraged to wear a face mask if at all possible to prevent the spread and contraction of the virus.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to our shop.
- Our bathrooms and play rooms are closed for customers.
- If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone sick in any way, we ask that you do not come shop in our stores but use our online store.
- Cash, debt and credit cards are welcome.
- Due to capacity limits please try to keep your shopping brief. We suggest that you come with a list so we can help you find the items you’re looking for. This gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy the shop. You may have to wait your turn outside if the shops are at capacity.
- If you'd like to consign items please schedule for a consignment drop-off or return appointment on our consignment calendars.
2. Shop with us at either locations ONLINE 24 hours a day
- Fremont location shopbeanstalkNE.com
- Montavilla location shopbeanstalk.com
- Place your order and choose pick-up or shipping.
- For pick-ups please pick up your order with in 48hrs so if something doesn't fit or work you have time to return it with-in our 7 days return period.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your order is ready for pickup at the store you ordered from. Both locations are open for on line order pick-ups from 10am to 4pm Tuesday through Saturdays.
- Present your ORDER# upon arriving or call from your car outside and we can run it out to you.
Policies and procedures are subject to change. We encourage you to read our policies before every visit. Thank you for your flexibility, understanding and patience.
We appreciate you and your continued support. We will continue to move slowly and safely as we navigate what is the best safety practices for our staff as well as our customers. Thank you for your patience and kindness as we navigate how to best serve during this time. We are excited to see you and are so grateful for your support!