Consign with us
Thank you for consigning with us!
How it works:
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and consignors please read and follow our consigning procedures.
1. Sign up for an appointment on our Consignment Calendar .
2. Only 2 shopping bags at a time or one big blue IKEA style bag.
3. Come in at your scheduled time and location.
4. All appointments are 30 minutes during which you are welcome to shop in the store if we are not at capacity
5. We can return or donate your no thank you (NTYs) items. Due to limited donation options at this time we may need to return "donates" as well.
6. All items must be be freshly washed, free of stains, damage, excessive wear, odor, recall and have all their pieces or parts.
7. If you are not able to make your appointment please cancel within 24-hours so another may schedule in that spot.
8. If we're booked out more than a few weeks you may call to see if we can squeeze you in.
Please head to our 'How it Works' store page and sign our smart waiver. This is your consignor agreement that has all the details we need to get your items set up to sell. Also read through our 'What to Bring Us' page.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for consigning and shopping with Beanstalk.
Selective Winter is taken January/February
Pajamas - Brands that are GAP or better (check for stains, damage). Hanna Andersson Holiday pjs we take year round.
Shoes - Sneakers, mary-janes, first walkers, sandals, native, crocs, rain boots, spring/summer style shoes. We will still take snow boots and uggs etc.
Clothing - All things SPRING & SUMMER including all things rain! We are still taking some selective WINTER. It's still okay to bring in SNOW wear!
Games - Must have all pieces and be in original box
- Outdoor toys (balance bikes, bikes, scooters, trikes, water tables, balls..)
- Building toys- blocks, trains etc.
Books - We love books!